Half-Term Reports 2013: Beattie McGuinness Bungay
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how Beattie McGuinness Bungay view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 8
Number of staff: 94
New business / billings: £39M
Summary of the year so far: We've been busy. Busy, busy, busy. Busy on the new business front, with the winning of East Coast Trains, Appliances Online, Moy Park Foods and the fabulous Giggling Squid. Busier yet on the new work front, with breakthrough projects in the shape of Mixshape, AllSaints interactive and a continuously evolving music vid, VineTune. We've shot TV shows at Lord's for Yorkshire Tea, created a "mooing" plastic fridge-cow for Dairylea, the Banterscrum Twitter magazine for the Lions of Microsoft and #HyphenKiller for the hell of it. Next will come beautiful things for Thomson Holidays and First Choice, and a slew of hirings in the second half of our year that will make the first 6 months seem positively sloth-like. We're busy.
Awards won so far in 2013: We were shortlisted for Cannes Cyber Lions for our finest work: VineTune, Mixshape and AllSaints. Our marvellous creative triumvirate of Pete, Cal and Joe (collectively known as ONE PIXEL WIDE) were honoured at the Saatchi New Directors' Showcase, and our Bil was mentioned in dispatches for his extraordinary Bungay v Bungay charity football event, which also made it into this year's D&AD Annual.
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London