Half-Term Reports 2013: Brothers and Sisters
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how Brothers and Sisters view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 8
Number of staff: 54
New business / billings: 3.5million
Summary of the year so far: "In terms of New Business, the highlight was winning the Center Parcs’ pitch, knocking out VCCP and DDB Adam and Eve in the final stages. This £3.5 million account gives us the opportunity to develop a big, long term creative platform in a new category. We've continued to produce high quality work across our Sky portfolio. We're very proud of the recent Beckham campaign for Sky Sports. It's a seamlessly integrated campaign and we developed every element of it across TV, Print, Outdoor, Digital and Social. We've developed our Sky portfolio in the digital and social arena. Our recent Twitter Grand Prix (part of a wider FI campaign) was the 3rd most retweeted campaign in UK Twitter history. Aside from client briefs, we've been busy developing our own IP. We launched the second edition of My London Story, our geo-located literary application that maps the city with words (launched in collaboration with journalist and author Greg Williams) and have developed an interactive, educational story-telling platform for kids that will be launched in September. "
Awards won so far in 2013:
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)