Edelman reigns in PRWeek's top 40 tech agencies report
Edelman continues its long-held reign at the top of PRWeek's annual ranking of the industry's top 40 technology agencies.
Tech agency league table: Edelman retains top spot
Hotwire climbed to the number two spot, usurping Brands2Life, which was also pushed down into fourth place by new entrant Good Relations Group at number three.
The tech PR sector experienced a boost, with overall fee incomes jumping by 30 per cent on 2011, hitting £74m.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior account manager in retail + branding design agency Gabriele Skelton £35000 - £39000 per annum, London
- e-Commerce Executive - Health & Beauty Stopgap £22000 - £24000 per annum, Slough
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection £24,000 - £40,000, West Midlands