Edelman reigns in PRWeek's top 40 tech agencies report
Edelman continues its long-held reign at the top of PRWeek's annual ranking of the industry's top 40 technology agencies.
Tech agency league table: Edelman retains top spot
Hotwire climbed to the number two spot, usurping Brands2Life, which was also pushed down into fourth place by new entrant Good Relations Group at number three.
The tech PR sector experienced a boost, with overall fee incomes jumping by 30 per cent on 2011, hitting £74m.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Senior Product Manager Barclay Meade negotiable, Oxfordshire
- Data Planning Manager Barclay Meade £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Senior Copywriter - Tone of Voice, Ethical Brand ADLIB £30k-35k, Bristol