Half-Term Reports 2013: Leo Burnett
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how Leo Burnett view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 7
Number of staff: 304
New business / billings: £13m
Summary of the year so far: Our half-year? A colourful D&AD pencil, 21 new wins across the Group, 9.8 million Youtube views (for Pub Loo Shocker), 66 new hires, and 1 unfeasibly sinewy peleton of LB charity cyclists. It's been silver with streaks of gold and bronze, with a respectable showing at each of the 'Majors' (D&AD, Clios, One Show,and Cannes). In effectiveness terms it's been a solid start, with Marketing Society Gold for our McDonald's Olympics campaign. Curriculum-wise we're mastering all sorts of new stuff, like lifeboats (RNLI), Happiness (Coke), and pharmaceuticals (Pfizer). Area of focus? Social/Mobile. Best new work? Think! swan song. Best new launch? Co-operative Legal Services. The thing we do consistently well to the point where it sort of defines us? McDonald's. Area of notable improvement? Kellogg's. Summer party theme? Pool party – it doesn’t bear thinking about! Mantra for the second half of the year? Do a bit better, or have fun trying.
Awards won so far in 2013: "Clios: Gold & Bronze (Pantone Queen), Bronze (Rice Krispies ‘Lovely Rain’) One Show: Gold & Bronze (Pantone Queen) D&AD: Yellow Pencil (Pantone Queen) Cannes: 2 Bronze (Pantone Queen) Creative Circle: Gold (Lurzer’s Untouchable Covers), 5 Silvers (McDonald’s ‘We All Make the Games’, McDonald’s ‘Next Stop’/Outdoor, Pantone Queen). BTAA: Silver (Crunchy Nut ‘Snake’) ANDYS: 3 Silver (McDonald’s ‘We All Make the Games’, McDonald’s ‘Dave’, Pantone Queen) Marketing Society Excellence: Gold (McDonald’s ‘We All Make the Games’) "
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Client Account Manager - Mobile Advertising Digital Gurus £30000 - £36000 per annum + bonus, negotiable, benefits, London
- Mobile Solutions Architect ( EMEA ) #Mobile - London Digital Gurus £60000 - £70000 per annum + Negotiable upon experience, City of London
- Mobile Project Manager - (Mobile Web / Mobile Applications) Digital Gurus £45000 - £57000 per annum + benefits, package, London
- INTEGRATED agency - South West London - ACCOUNT MANAGER or Senior Account Manager x 2 - £27k-35K Judi Patton £27k-£35k, South West London
- Media Account Director - Mobile Display Advertising Digital Gurus £50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London