Campaign takes industry temperature with Half-Term School Reports
Campaign has published its first ever Half-Term School Reports, a crowd-sourced measure of the ad and media industry in the first half of 2013.
Half-Term Reports: Campaign offers agencies the chance to reflect on the year so far
The Half-Term School Reports, written and sourced entirely by advertising and media agencies, invited 100 agencies to submit commentary on their performance and on the industry in the first half of this year.
The reports, available exclusively online, comprise staffing, new business and awards information from the first six months of 2013.
As part of the process, agencies were also asked to name the best and worst work the industry has produced in the same time frame.
O2's "be more dog" by VCCP and the tactical "Maggiemite" ad for The Guardian from Bartle Bogle Hegarty were resounding highlights, while Santander's "123 account" ad from Havas Worldwide London and Andrex's "scrunch or fold" campaign by JWT London were nominated for the dubious honour of Turkey of the Year so far.
Ahead of the publication of The Annual in December and the School Reports in 2014, the Half-Term Reports give the industry a chance to reflect on the year so far and prepare for the final stretch to December.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes