Trident Total "traffic police" by Saatchi & Saatchi Colombia
Trident Total gum has released a TV campaign in Colombia. The ad, which was created by Saatchi & Saatchi Colombia, features a police officer approaching a woman’s car and asking for her licence. The driver struggles to find her papers but, after shooting the cop a winning smile, is told to proceed – despite being parked in the most ludicrous way imaginable. The work was written by Juan Carlos González, art directed by Margarita Olivar and directed by Alejandro Carreño through Los Notarios.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)