Trident Total "traffic police" by Saatchi & Saatchi Colombia
Trident Total gum has released a TV campaign in Colombia. The ad, which was created by Saatchi & Saatchi Colombia, features a police officer approaching a woman’s car and asking for her licence. The driver struggles to find her papers but, after shooting the cop a winning smile, is told to proceed – despite being parked in the most ludicrous way imaginable. The work was written by Juan Carlos González, art directed by Margarita Olivar and directed by Alejandro Carreño through Los Notarios.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London