Half-Term Reports 2013: Inferno
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how Inferno view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 7
Number of staff: 120
New business / billings: 23 million
Summary of the year so far: "The first half of 2013 has been a good one for us. After gaining a sought after place on the Government Procurement Services Tier 1 roster we have just won the first pitch delivered through it; the Money Advisory Service. That and other meaningful wins has seen Inferno climb to 9th in the Campaign New Business Rankings. We have grown our relationship with Sky and won new assignments from them. We have created new stand out work for toptable and NSPCC , as well as picking up a Silver at British Arrows for the NSPCC - ‘The $#*! Kids Say’. Captology, our unique global intelligence network, has grown significantly and continues to play an integral part in new business successes such as Fairtrade. Most important of all, we continue to enjoy what we do and look forward to the second half being every bit as much fun as the first. "
Awards won so far in 2013: "POPAI Paris - Nokia Lumia Vortex POPAI UK (awaiting result), shortlisted for: Innovation Category - Nokia Helsinki Flagship Store, Heart of Glass Short-Run Category - Nokia Helsinki Flagship Store, Heart of Glass British Arrow, Silver - NSPCC, ""The $#*! Kids Say"""
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)