Penelope Cruz makes directorial debut with Agent Provocateur short film
A man dons a pair of sunglasses that allow him to see women in just their lingerie in this directorial debut from Hollywood star Penelope Cruz for the launch of her L'Agent line for Agent Provocateur.
The six minute film was written and directed by Cruz, with music by The Optimist, and stars Cruz's sister and co-designer Mónica and husband Javier Bardem, alongside the main protagonists Miguel Angel Silvestre and Irina Shayk.
Company: Agent Provocateur
Client: Sarah Shotton
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)