Half-Term Reports 2013: The7stars
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how the7stars view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 7
Number of staff: 71
New business / billings: £15 million
Summary of the year so far: "2013 is already shaping up to be a stellar year for the7stars, not least because of the agency’s top five finish in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work for. The7stars was the only media agency to appear on the influential list and the judges awarded it the maximum three stars. Added to this accolade were high-profile account wins with the Payments Council, HMV and The Good Whey Company’s protein drink, ‘Upbeat’. Plus, the7stars was behind some of the year’s most innovative marketing campaigns, including: the UK launch of TLC channel; Daft Punk’s first album release in six years; and Swedish DJ, Avicii’s single ‘Wake me Up’ (now the biggest selling single of 2013). Year-on-year, the7stars grew by 27%, making it the fastest growing UK agency. With this momentum set to continue into the second half of 2013, this year looks likely to be the agency’s best yet."
Awards won so far in 2013: "Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work for in the UK 2013 – position no.5 Selected as a National Champion for European Business Awards 2013 "
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Planner / Brand Strategist Rare Selection Up to £55K + benefits, Central London
- Strategy Director - Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £85K + bonus & benefits, Central London