Google and Walt Disney the most popular brands on social media in July
Social media analyst Starcount looks at the world's most popular brands on social media in July.
Google enjoyed a big increase in Facebook fans in July, giving it the top spot in Starcount's analysis of the most popular brands on social media, while MTV's use of Instagram helped it into fifth place.
Samsung Mobile's partnership with Jay Z saw it gain over one million fans on Facebook and Twitter, putting it in sixth place in our chart.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End