Google and Walt Disney the most popular brands on social media in July
Social media analyst Starcount looks at the world's most popular brands on social media in July.
Google enjoyed a big increase in Facebook fans in July, giving it the top spot in Starcount's analysis of the most popular brands on social media, while MTV's use of Instagram helped it into fifth place.
Samsung Mobile's partnership with Jay Z saw it gain over one million fans on Facebook and Twitter, putting it in sixth place in our chart.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)