Google and Walt Disney the most popular brands on social media in July
Social media analyst Starcount looks at the world's most popular brands on social media in July.
Google enjoyed a big increase in Facebook fans in July, giving it the top spot in Starcount's analysis of the most popular brands on social media, while MTV's use of Instagram helped it into fifth place.
Samsung Mobile's partnership with Jay Z saw it gain over one million fans on Facebook and Twitter, putting it in sixth place in our chart.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London