Google and Walt Disney the most popular brands on social media in July
Social media analyst Starcount looks at the world's most popular brands on social media in July.
Google enjoyed a big increase in Facebook fans in July, giving it the top spot in Starcount's analysis of the most popular brands on social media, while MTV's use of Instagram helped it into fifth place.
Samsung Mobile's partnership with Jay Z saw it gain over one million fans on Facebook and Twitter, putting it in sixth place in our chart.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire