Coca-Cola gets people to 'put on a smile' for its wearable movie
Coca-Cola sent out hundreds of t-shirts to social media fans, staff and creative partners and asked them to upload a photo of themselves wearing the shirt to create the world's first "wearable movie".
Each t-shirt was printed with a single frame from an animated short about a pair of friends and their attempts to make a giant pair of lips smile.
Each recipient received instructions to upload a photo of themselves wearing the shirt to a website. The campaign had 100% participation and all the frames were stitched together to make the finished film.
Client: Guy Duncan, global group content director
Agency: Ogilvy & Mather, New York
Creative: Calle Sjoenell, Corinna Falusi, Abe Baginsky
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- JUNIOR DESIGNER - AWARD WINNING GLOBAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London