Coca-Cola gets people to 'put on a smile' for its wearable movie
Coca-Cola sent out hundreds of t-shirts to social media fans, staff and creative partners and asked them to upload a photo of themselves wearing the shirt to create the world's first "wearable movie".
Each t-shirt was printed with a single frame from an animated short about a pair of friends and their attempts to make a giant pair of lips smile.
Each recipient received instructions to upload a photo of themselves wearing the shirt to a website. The campaign had 100% participation and all the frames were stitched together to make the finished film.
Client: Guy Duncan, global group content director
Agency: Ogilvy & Mather, New York
Creative: Calle Sjoenell, Corinna Falusi, Abe Baginsky
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London