Half-Term Reports 2013: Hometown London
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how Hometown London view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 6
Number of staff: 15
New business / billings: Agency billings are £500k to date. £1.5m by year end.
Summary of the year so far: 2013 has turned out to be lucky for Hometown, and we feel very confident about the rest of the year. To date we've picked up Swatch, Play.com, 32Red and the Diageo owned vodka brand, Ciroc. All of which are global opportunities. We've yielded some fantastic new briefs from existing clients, namely ITV and Bazooka. We've also broken ground in the Middle East, where we've converted a couple of big opportunities into exciting new projects. Our output continues to be varied, with TV, print, web, mobile and packaging making up our portfolio. Most of which breaks cover this Autumn.
Awards won so far in 2013:
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)