NBC Sports "an American coach in London" by The Brooklyn Brothers
The US broadcaster NBC has released an online film to promote its forthcoming coverage of Barclays Premier League football matches. The work was created by The Brooklyn Brothers and features a character called Ted Lasso, played by the comedian Jason Sudeikis. Lasso is an American coach who takes over Tottenham Hotspur, and the film follows him as he tries to learn about football. Brendan Hunt, Joe Kelly and Sudeikis co-wrote the spot.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London