Dan Hulse returns to St Luke's as MD
Dan Hulse, the former head of planning at St Luke's, is returning to the agency after just six months at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
Dan Hulse: returns to St Lukes as managing director and planning partner
Hulse, who joined RKCR/Y&R in February as a planning director, goes back to St Luke’s in the enlarged role of managing director and planning partner.
His return will see Neil Henderson, the managing director, step up to the role of chief executive.
Working alongside Henderson and Al Young, the executive creative director, Hulse will attempt to grow St Luke’s under its positioning as a "business transformation agency".
Henderson said: "Dan’s appointment as MD underlines our commitment to building market-beating brands for our clients. Dan is a serious all-rounder; not only is he a brilliant planner, he is one of the few people who can truly help clients transform their business."
Hulse said: "St Luke’s approaches clients’ problems in a very different way to traditional agencies, and some time away has made me appreciate how valuable that is. I’m excited to help the team take setting the agenda for brands to the next level."
St Luke’s clients include Strongbow, Littlewoods and Majestic Wine Warehouse.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London