MoneySuperMarket unveils 'running with cats' TV campaign
MoneySuperMarket has rolled out the latest instalment of it's "you're so MoneySuperMarket" activity, which features an elated saver and his cat running through the British countryside.
The 40-second ad, created by Mother, features Bill, a family man from Croydon, who has just saved £304 on his car insurance with MoneySuperMarket.com.
Elated by his saving, Bill wants to run with the wolves but as "there are no wolves in Croydon" he settles for running with the family cat, Malcom.
As he dashes through the streets of Croydon the other neighbourhood cats join Bill as he runs all the way to the British countryside.
When Bill gets there a MoneySuperMarket spokesman greets viewers and explains how everyone can also feel fantastic by saving money.
The campaign launched yesterday (11 August) and will air until September when a 20-second ad called "kid in a cake shop", featuring a woman who needs to save money on her energy bills, will take over.
Jeff Low directed the ad through Biscuit Films. MediaCom was in charge of media planning and buying.
The "running with cats" spot will air on ITV, Channel 4 and ITV 2 and will be supported with activity across PR, CRM and social media. Further activity on radio, press and outdoor will launch in the months to follow.
Larry Seftel, a creative director at Mother said: "The ad captures that epic, elated feeling of MoneySuperMarket savings and follows on from previous adventure based spots with a more down to earth approach."
Earlier ads shot as part of the "you’re so MoneySuperMarket" campaign include a 'Top Gun' inspired ad which launched in January, featuring an everyman who is transformed into an astronaut after saving money on his car insurance.
Kenny Jacobs, the marketing director at MoneySuperMarket, said: "As the company that helps every household in the UK make the most of their money, it was important that we start to celebrate everyday moments where saving money makes families feel great – taking a less dramatic approach, with a more British look and feel to the campaign, but still maintaining humour to entertain our audience."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London