Puma brings in Thierry Henry to launch virtual football community
Puma has launched a virtual football community that allows fans to engage with football stars including Thierry Henry, Cesc Fàbregas and Sergio Agüero.
The Puma Football Club platform will include star challenges offering fans a chance to win prizes including signed boots and product discounts.
Former Arsenal player Henry will host a star challenge that invites people to propose "creative suggestions" for players to carry out on and off the pitch, with the most innovative ideas winning prizes.
Additional engagement will be driven via Puma brand ambassadors, including Marco Reus and Gianluigi Buffon, re-tweeting fans.
Members of the Puma Football Club will be the first to hear about the launches of new boots and kits.
The new platform is part of an over-arching digital push by Puma, which saw it launch a new brand proposition using the ‘worn my way’ strapline, which urges consumers to ‘capture their individuality’.
The lifestyle campaign was launched via a microsite and social media activity featuring the #WornMyWay hashtag.
Urban music acts including Professor Green, Jamal Edwards and Mischa B are appearing throughout the campaign with behind the scenes footage uploaded to a dedicated YouTube channel.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)