Puma brings in Thierry Henry to launch virtual football community
Puma has launched a virtual football community that allows fans to engage with football stars including Thierry Henry, Cesc Fàbregas and Sergio Agüero.
The Puma Football Club platform will include star challenges offering fans a chance to win prizes including signed boots and product discounts.
Former Arsenal player Henry will host a star challenge that invites people to propose "creative suggestions" for players to carry out on and off the pitch, with the most innovative ideas winning prizes.
Additional engagement will be driven via Puma brand ambassadors, including Marco Reus and Gianluigi Buffon, re-tweeting fans.
Members of the Puma Football Club will be the first to hear about the launches of new boots and kits.
The new platform is part of an over-arching digital push by Puma, which saw it launch a new brand proposition using the ‘worn my way’ strapline, which urges consumers to ‘capture their individuality’.
The lifestyle campaign was launched via a microsite and social media activity featuring the #WornMyWay hashtag.
Urban music acts including Professor Green, Jamal Edwards and Mischa B are appearing throughout the campaign with behind the scenes footage uploaded to a dedicated YouTube channel.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)