Jaguar to use Tumblr in F-Type campaign celebrating Britain
Jaguar is placing its new Tumblr channel at the heart of a social media campaign encouraging consumers to celebrate "the best of modern Britain", marking the launch of its F-Type model.
Jaguar: cricketers Graeme Swann and Jimmy Anderson star in latest campaign
The automotive brand is using the hashtag #YourTurnBritain to drive interest in the F-Type model, a two-seater sports car, with content promoted through Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and its Tumblr channel.
The best posts using the #YourTurnBritain hashtag will be entered to win weekly prizes, as well as four "money can’t buy" F-Type lifestyle experiences.
As part of the campaign, by We Are Social and The Brooklyn Brothers, Jaguar brand ambassadors including
The campaign will also be incorporated into above-the-line activity.
Ken Forbes, Jaguar’s
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London