Jaguar to use Tumblr in F-Type campaign celebrating Britain
Jaguar is placing its new Tumblr channel at the heart of a social media campaign encouraging consumers to celebrate "the best of modern Britain", marking the launch of its F-Type model.
Jaguar: cricketers Graeme Swann and Jimmy Anderson star in latest campaign
The automotive brand is using the hashtag #YourTurnBritain to drive interest in the F-Type model, a two-seater sports car, with content promoted through Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and its Tumblr channel.
The best posts using the #YourTurnBritain hashtag will be entered to win weekly prizes, as well as four "money can’t buy" F-Type lifestyle experiences.
As part of the campaign, by We Are Social and The Brooklyn Brothers, Jaguar brand ambassadors including
The campaign will also be incorporated into above-the-line activity.
Ken Forbes, Jaguar’s
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)