Jaguar to use Tumblr in F-Type campaign celebrating Britain
Jaguar is placing its new Tumblr channel at the heart of a social media campaign encouraging consumers to celebrate "the best of modern Britain", marking the launch of its F-Type model.
Jaguar: cricketers Graeme Swann and Jimmy Anderson star in latest campaign
The automotive brand is using the hashtag #YourTurnBritain to drive interest in the F-Type model, a two-seater sports car, with content promoted through Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and its Tumblr channel.
The best posts using the #YourTurnBritain hashtag will be entered to win weekly prizes, as well as four "money can’t buy" F-Type lifestyle experiences.
As part of the campaign, by We Are Social and The Brooklyn Brothers, Jaguar brand ambassadors including
The campaign will also be incorporated into above-the-line activity.
Ken Forbes, Jaguar’s
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, West Midlands
- Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan - Top Jobs £28,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)