Jaguar to use Tumblr in F-Type campaign celebrating Britain
Jaguar is placing its new Tumblr channel at the heart of a social media campaign encouraging consumers to celebrate "the best of modern Britain", marking the launch of its F-Type model.
Jaguar: cricketers Graeme Swann and Jimmy Anderson star in latest campaign
The automotive brand is using the hashtag #YourTurnBritain to drive interest in the F-Type model, a two-seater sports car, with content promoted through Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and its Tumblr channel.
The best posts using the #YourTurnBritain hashtag will be entered to win weekly prizes, as well as four "money can’t buy" F-Type lifestyle experiences.
As part of the campaign, by We Are Social and The Brooklyn Brothers, Jaguar brand ambassadors including
The campaign will also be incorporated into above-the-line activity.
Ken Forbes, Jaguar’s
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London