Jaguar to use Tumblr in F-Type campaign celebrating Britain
Jaguar is placing its new Tumblr channel at the heart of a social media campaign encouraging consumers to celebrate "the best of modern Britain", marking the launch of its F-Type model.
Jaguar: cricketers Graeme Swann and Jimmy Anderson star in latest campaign
The automotive brand is using the hashtag #YourTurnBritain to drive interest in the F-Type model, a two-seater sports car, with content promoted through Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and its Tumblr channel.
The best posts using the #YourTurnBritain hashtag will be entered to win weekly prizes, as well as four "money can’t buy" F-Type lifestyle experiences.
As part of the campaign, by We Are Social and The Brooklyn Brothers, Jaguar brand ambassadors including
The campaign will also be incorporated into above-the-line activity.
Ken Forbes, Jaguar’s
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Antrim
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London