Top ten ads of the week: Kevin Bacon's EE bus journey beats Virgin Media to the top spot
Counting down the ten most recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
This week's ad with the top recall stars Kevin Bacon climbing on a bus and showing off EE's high-speed 4G network using an iPhone 5.
The second most recalled ad this week is for Virgin Media's broadband service, while in third place is Persil Small & Mighty.
Top ten ads of the week
|Brand||Agency/TV buyer||Recall %|
|1||EE, 4GEE Apple iPhone 5 package||Saatchi & Saatchi/MEC||54|
|2||Virgin Media, broadband internet||BBH/Fifty6||46|
|3||Persil Small & Mighty||DLKW Lowe/Mindshare||45|
|4=||Santander||Havas Worldwide London/Carat||44|
|4=||National Accident Helpline||The Gate London/Carat Manchester||44|
|6||McDonald's||Leo Burnett/OMD UK||42|
|8=||Sky Television, multimedia call plan||Brothers & Sisters/MediaCom||34|
|10||Direct Line home insurance||M&C Saatchi/MediaCom||31|
Adwatch research was conducted from 8 - 12 August 2013 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Fashion Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits, London (North), London (Greater)