West Cornwall Pasty Co launches The Special One to celebrate Mourinho return
BabyGRAND, the marketing agency, has created a commemorative piri-piri chicken pasty to celebrate the return of Portuguese football coach, Jose Mourinho, to Chelsea on behalf of the West Cornwall Pasty Co.
West Cornwall Pasty Co: celebrates Mourinho's return
The pasty was created by BabyGRAND, the pasty company’s creative agency. The Special One pasty will be on sale on a first come first served basis for the start of the football season at Stamford Bridge.
A campaign on traditional poster sites and digital screens around the Chelsea stadium will promote the limited edition pasty during Chelsea’s first Premier League match against Hull on Saturday.
Shelagh Smale, the marketing director for the West Cornwall Pasty Co, said: "We’d like to know what Jose Mourinho thinks of our new recipe.
"It brings together the best of Britain and Portugal- a bit like the special one himself."
This marks the first of many new products BabyGRAND will help the West Cornwall Pasty Co create, including a special Christmas range.
BabyGRAND won the WCPCo creative account in June this year following a five-way pitch against Torch by Design, The Collaborators, Tait and JHP.
The agency’s remit was originally brand identity, retail theatre and communications, but since then the agency has also been tasked with helping create new products and packaging to help bring production innovation into the limelight.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London