Leap Motion: a hands-on guide from Marketing
Leap Motion, the motion-sensing technology that costs $80 and claims to be 200 times more accurate than Microsoft's Kinect, is an innovation that provides a range of possibilities for brands.
Nick Constantinou, chief executive of digital agency Collective London, talks to Marketing about how retail brands are leading the way when it comes to experimentation with the technology.
Video production by Georgina Brazier (@georgiebrazier)
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire