Leap Motion: a hands-on guide from Marketing
Leap Motion, the motion-sensing technology that costs $80 and claims to be 200 times more accurate than Microsoft's Kinect, is an innovation that provides a range of possibilities for brands.
Nick Constantinou, chief executive of digital agency Collective London, talks to Marketing about how retail brands are leading the way when it comes to experimentation with the technology.
Video production by Georgina Brazier (@georgiebrazier)
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Global Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Designer become £33K, Central London
- Strategic Brand Manager - Premium Beverages Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£40K-£48K + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits, East Sussex/Gatwick
- Consumer & Market Insight Manager - FMCG Power Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £52K-£63K Package inc Excellent Bonus & Benefits, West of London/Berks
- Creative Director Peas £doe (six figure), London