Leap Motion: a hands-on guide from Marketing
Leap Motion, the motion-sensing technology that costs $80 and claims to be 200 times more accurate than Microsoft's Kinect, is an innovation that provides a range of possibilities for brands.
Nick Constantinou, chief executive of digital agency Collective London, talks to Marketing about how retail brands are leading the way when it comes to experimentation with the technology.
Video production by Georgina Brazier (@georgiebrazier)
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1