Leap Motion: a hands-on guide from Marketing
Leap Motion, the motion-sensing technology that costs $80 and claims to be 200 times more accurate than Microsoft's Kinect, is an innovation that provides a range of possibilities for brands.
Nick Constantinou, chief executive of digital agency Collective London, talks to Marketing about how retail brands are leading the way when it comes to experimentation with the technology.
Video production by Georgina Brazier (@georgiebrazier)
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Senior UX Designer Red Sofa London £60000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Plus benefits, Greater Manchester