Agencies line up for National Express brief
National Express is reviewing its customer relationship marketing as it seeks to consolidate the business into a single agency.
National Express: seeking to consolidate CRM business
The coach operator, which has issued a tender, wants an agency to handle activities including database holding, campaign management and e-mail provision. National Express has previously used multiple shops for its CRM.
The incumbents include Sky IQ, which hosts the database; Experian CheetahMail, which handles e-mail; and McCann Birmingham, which oversees the creative work.
A spokeswoman said: "National Express is currently reviewing its marketing activities with a view to developing a more strategic approach to CRM. We are looking for a single agency but, if this is not possible, are open to considering alternative solutions or recommendations."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)