Npower uses colour-coding to demystify energy bills
Npower has broken with the conventions typical of the utilities sector and de-cluttered its energy bills to make them less confusing to consumers.
The new-look bills, designed following extensive consultation with customers and staff, cater to both people who merely glance at their bill for key information – dubbed "skimmers" – as well as those who delve into more detail – called "checkers".
Colour coding is used to delineate the sections. The move comes as Npower prepares, from October, to slash the number of tariffs it offers from seven to four.
Client: Deb Roberts, marketing communications manager, Npower
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London