Hellmann's and Lynx re-imagined for Reform art exhibition
Every day products Hellmann's and Lynx were repurposed into items including dumbbells and air horns as part of Unilever's Reform exhibition.
A group of artists from around the world including Lenert & Sander, La Bolleur, Studio Swine and Dentaku were commissioned to create inspiring new products from the brands as part of an exercise to look at brands differently.
Client: Marc Mathieu, SVP of marketing at Unilever
Agency: INT Works
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London