IPG and Starcom are the 'fittest in media'
IPG's William Brereton and Starcom's Kristin Bayliss are fit. So fit that they have won Men's Fitness magazine's "fittest in media" competition.
Feel the burn: media agency staff take up the fitness challenge
Things got pretty sweaty as Dennis Publishing visited 14 agencies to challenge their staff to a gruelling challenge involving:
500m of rowing
A 2km bike sprint
The pair came out on top, with IPG’s Brereton completing the challenge with a time of 8 min10 sec, while Starcom’s Bayliss finished in 8 min 43 sec.
They were crowned the fittest man and woman in media. We hope they then had a long rest and a drink to balance out all that exercise...
Got a diary story? Email: Louise.Ridley@Haymarket.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex