Skoda converts radio spots into animated digital ad
Skoda has converted a series of radio spots into an animated digital ad that turns the stereotype of the 'little old lady' on its head to sympathise with the driver.
The monochrome, animated one-minute ad promotes the rear view parking camera feature in the new Skoda Rapid Leisure.
Brand: Skoda Rapid Leisure
Agency: BBH India
Creative: Sushma Joseph, director, Yohan Daver, copywriter, Manish Darji, creative director art and illustrator
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire