Skoda converts radio spots into animated digital ad
Skoda has converted a series of radio spots into an animated digital ad that turns the stereotype of the 'little old lady' on its head to sympathise with the driver.
The monochrome, animated one-minute ad promotes the rear view parking camera feature in the new Skoda Rapid Leisure.
Brand: Skoda Rapid Leisure
Agency: BBH India
Creative: Sushma Joseph, director, Yohan Daver, copywriter, Manish Darji, creative director art and illustrator
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)