Skoda converts radio spots into animated digital ad
Skoda has converted a series of radio spots into an animated digital ad that turns the stereotype of the 'little old lady' on its head to sympathise with the driver.
The monochrome, animated one-minute ad promotes the rear view parking camera feature in the new Skoda Rapid Leisure.
Brand: Skoda Rapid Leisure
Agency: BBH India
Creative: Sushma Joseph, director, Yohan Daver, copywriter, Manish Darji, creative director art and illustrator
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)