Skoda converts radio spots into animated digital ad
Skoda has converted a series of radio spots into an animated digital ad that turns the stereotype of the 'little old lady' on its head to sympathise with the driver.
The monochrome, animated one-minute ad promotes the rear view parking camera feature in the new Skoda Rapid Leisure.
Brand: Skoda Rapid Leisure
Agency: BBH India
Creative: Sushma Joseph, director, Yohan Daver, copywriter, Manish Darji, creative director art and illustrator
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)