Skoda converts radio spots into animated digital ad
Skoda has converted a series of radio spots into an animated digital ad that turns the stereotype of the 'little old lady' on its head to sympathise with the driver.
The monochrome, animated one-minute ad promotes the rear view parking camera feature in the new Skoda Rapid Leisure.
Brand: Skoda Rapid Leisure
Agency: BBH India
Creative: Sushma Joseph, director, Yohan Daver, copywriter, Manish Darji, creative director art and illustrator
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)