In pictures: Ten signs of Facebook addiction
As the bank holiday weekend beckons, are you thinking about enjoying quality time with family and friends?
Or is the prospect of some uninterrupted sessions on Facebook more of a cheering thought (although, let's be honest, most people don't let work get in the way of social networking, anyway)? If it's the latter, read on...
An amusing new book, The Facebook Diet by author and artist Gemini Adams, highlights 50 signs of addiction to the world’s biggest social network. Marketing has been given a sneak preview and selected 10 of its favourites.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Brand Planner Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- E-commerce Manager - B2B Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester