The Sun "Jamie Oliver: price-tagged" by Grey London
The Sun has launched a TV ad to promote its tie-up with the celebrity chef Jamie Oliver, who is producing recipe cards for the newspaper ahead of the release of his new cookbook.
The humorous spot, created by Grey London, shows Oliver cooking a frugal meal before his outrageous personal spending is highlighted on screen.
It was created by Rasmus Smith Bech and Jonas Roth, and directed by Chris Balmond through Outsider.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)