The Sun "Jamie Oliver: price-tagged" by Grey London
The Sun has launched a TV ad to promote its tie-up with the celebrity chef Jamie Oliver, who is producing recipe cards for the newspaper ahead of the release of his new cookbook.
The humorous spot, created by Grey London, shows Oliver cooking a frugal meal before his outrageous personal spending is highlighted on screen.
It was created by Rasmus Smith Bech and Jonas Roth, and directed by Chris Balmond through Outsider.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)