The Sun "Jamie Oliver: price-tagged" by Grey London
The Sun has launched a TV ad to promote its tie-up with the celebrity chef Jamie Oliver, who is producing recipe cards for the newspaper ahead of the release of his new cookbook.
The humorous spot, created by Grey London, shows Oliver cooking a frugal meal before his outrageous personal spending is highlighted on screen.
It was created by Rasmus Smith Bech and Jonas Roth, and directed by Chris Balmond through Outsider.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London