PR Census 2013 to map the industry
PRWeek and the PRCA are seeking responses to a landmark research project that will provide the definitive overview of the PR industry in 2013.
PRWeek brand editor Ruth Wyatt: 'Get involved and fill out the census'
PR professionals on all rungs of the career ladder, whether in-house or agency side, are invited to take part in the survey.
The findings will be analysed by leading research agency YouGov and published exclusively in PRWeek in December.
PRWeek brand editor Ruth Wyatt said: ‘The research will demonstrate the scale of the PR industry and its importance to the UK economy, as well as drilling down into the detail of salary levels, gender, ethnicity and everywhere in between. Get involved, fill out the census and help us create an accurate picture of our business.’
It is two years since the first PRWeek/PRCA Census, which showed the industry then employed 61,600 individuals and contributed £7.5bn to the economy.
PRCA director-general Francis Ingham said: ‘The figures provided in the first PR Census have become the definitive data on the size and scale of the UK PR industry. We expect the second PR Census to be even more comprehensive, giving an impressive and in-depth analysis of what communications really looks like today.’
Responses will be entirely confidential, and no information provided will be identifiable either at a personal or organisational level.
Click here to access the survey questionnaire, which takes around ten minutes to complete.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London