Campaign's most-viewed: One Direction, Pot Noodle and Asda among most popular
One Direction's fragrance launch, Pot Noodle's Facebook ban and Asda's advertising account are all among the most-popular content on Campaign this week.
One Direction: perfume launch film a hit with Campaign audience
Following the launch of their documentary film, directed by 'Supersize Me' director Morgan Spurlock, One Direction featured among the most-viewed stories on Campaign this week, as the band launched its first fragrance, Our Moment.
Meanwhile, news of VCCP scooping Asda's £100 million advertising account was joined by The Corner's win on Oasis's ad account in the most-viewed content list.
Wetransfer's "Where's Wally? takeover" by 77 also made the list.
Audi's 3D microsite launch by Razorfish Germany also made the list.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london