Campaign's most-viewed: One Direction, Pot Noodle and Asda among most popular
One Direction's fragrance launch, Pot Noodle's Facebook ban and Asda's advertising account are all among the most-popular content on Campaign this week.
One Direction: perfume launch film a hit with Campaign audience
Following the launch of their documentary film, directed by 'Supersize Me' director Morgan Spurlock, One Direction featured among the most-viewed stories on Campaign this week, as the band launched its first fragrance, Our Moment.
Meanwhile, news of VCCP scooping Asda's £100 million advertising account was joined by The Corner's win on Oasis's ad account in the most-viewed content list.
Wetransfer's "Where's Wally? takeover" by 77 also made the list.
Audi's 3D microsite launch by Razorfish Germany also made the list.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)