KitKat sends up tech companies by boasting its chocolate bar specifications
Nestle boasts of "global mobile coverage" and the "beautifully immersive and multi-sensory experience" of its KitKat bars on a fake technology website that celebrates Google's new operating system being named "KitKat".
The website and video sends up the launch of technology products and will be supported by 50m Android-branded KitKat bars that will direct people to a website where people can win Google Nexus 7 tablets.
Client: Stewart Dryburgh
Creatives: Joe Fox, Morten Legarth, Ben Hopkins
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London