Tourettes Action email escapes firewall with upside-down swear words
An expletive-laden email marketing campaign avoids being blocked by firewalls by turning swear words on their head in order to raise awareness of charity Tourettes Action.
The ‘F*ck the firewall’ campaign seeks to highlight how people with Tourette Syndrome are effectively ‘filtered out’ by society.
Brand: Tourettes Action
Client: Suzanne Dobson, chief executive at Tourettes Action
Creative: Andrew Pogson and Dan Wright
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London