Nokia unites David Bailey and Bruce Weber to capture 'spirit' of Harlem
Photographers David Bailey and Bruce Weber have combined forces to capture the "spirit and soul" of Harlem, New York, using the camera on a Nokia Lumia 1020 smartphone.
The project is the first time Weber has used a digital camera for his work and the photographs will be displayed at the Nicholls & Clarke building in Shoreditch.
Client: Mark Newton, VP of brand and marketing creative at Nokia
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Integrated Designer (Marketing) Premier Media £35,000 pa, Central London