StreetInvest draws attention to street kids with life-sized figure
StreetInvest, the charity aimed at helping streets children, has unveiled a life-sized action figure to raise awareness of its work.
StreetInvest: created life-sized action figure
The ‘Trusted Grown Up’, which will be on display in The Entertainer toy stores, was created to show that the first thing every child needs is the love, care and advice of a trustworthy adult.
Client: Duncan Ross, chief executive at StreetInvest
Agency: Leagas Delaney
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex