Tesco gets edgy with urban dancing to promote F&F range
Interpretative, street and hip-hop are among the dance styles used in a TV ad promoting Tesco's F&F Autumn/Winter collection of men's and women's fashion.
The 40-second ad features dancers Wolfgang Mwanje and Emma Atkins, who "bring the collection to life" dancing to DJ Ben Pearce’s hit "What I Might Do". More than 100 dancers were auditioned for the campaign.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London