L'Occitane to launch first UK TV campaign with Goodstuff
L'Occitane, the French cosmetics brand, has hired Goodstuff Communications to work on media planning and buying for its first TV advertising in the UK, which will launch in the next month.
L'Occitane: Goodstuff Communications to work on brand's first UK TV campaign
Goodstuff won the business in a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The campaign will support the launch of L'Occitane’s ‘Divine Cream’ anti-aging product, with Goodstuff working on a TV ad produced by L’Occitane International that is being adapted for the UK market.
Shimon Kalichman, head of PR and communications for L'Occitane said: "As we dip our toes for the first time into mainstream TV advertising, we wanted an agency who could give us a combination of reassuring accountability and ambitious creativity, and Goodstuff did exactly that."
The ad spot, an existing French commercial with UK voiceover, will air in September or October.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Account Director - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £60k, Leeds
- Assistant Brand Manager AF Selection £mid 20's, West Midlands
- Digital Senior Account Manager - top agency nr Chester Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Chester