National Trust calls media contest
The National Trust, the charity that maintains historic houses and gardens in the UK, is holding a review of its media requirements.
National Trust: pitch
Media planning and buying is managed by Carat London and M4C respectively.
Around ten agencies were sent RFI documents on Monday, with a shortlist expected to be announced at the end of September.
Agencies have been asked to submit information for both media planning and buying, but the review could evolve to cover media planning only.
18 Feet & Rising, which runs the ad account, is not affected. It recently created the "I oakleaf" print campaign, which played on the well-known "I heart NY" design.
The National Trust did not respond to requests from Campaign for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire