National Trust calls media contest
The National Trust, the charity that maintains historic houses and gardens in the UK, is holding a review of its media requirements.
National Trust: pitch
Media planning and buying is managed by Carat London and M4C respectively.
Around ten agencies were sent RFI documents on Monday, with a shortlist expected to be announced at the end of September.
Agencies have been asked to submit information for both media planning and buying, but the review could evolve to cover media planning only.
18 Feet & Rising, which runs the ad account, is not affected. It recently created the "I oakleaf" print campaign, which played on the well-known "I heart NY" design.
The National Trust did not respond to requests from Campaign for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)