Hottest virals: Robert Pattinson gets sexy for Dior, plus Fifa 14 and Samsung
The latest viral video hits from Dior Homme, Fifa 14 and Samsung.
Robert Pattinson: stars in ad for Dior Homme
Dior Homme - Uncensored Official Director's Cut
Twilight actor Robert Pattinson stars in this new ad for the fragrance with Led Zepplin’s Whole Lotta Love as the backing track. It is being promoted on Twitter through the hashtag #DiorRob.
Fifa 14 TV Commercial - We Are Fifa 14
The shrewd marketers behind Fifa 14 appear to have held out for Gareth Bale’s record-breaking £86m transfer to Real Madrid to go through, as he features in the ad and the game as a ‘Galactico’.
Introducing Samsung Galaxy Note 3
This six and a half minute film, which starts by saying that Samsung "created a whole category", takes viewers through a detailed look at the functionality of the latest model.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)