National Accident Helpline "Underdog" by The Gate
The National Accident Helpline has released two more ads as part of its "Underdog" campaign. The Gate created the 30-second spots, which feature a CGI character called Underdog who is voiced by Joe Pasquale. Brian Blessed also lends his voice to the ads, which dramatise situations where someone tries to claim compensation after they have been injured. The TV spots are supported by social media and search advertising. They were created by Dave Trott and Gordon Smith. The production company was Aardman.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London