National Accident Helpline "Underdog" by The Gate
The National Accident Helpline has released two more ads as part of its "Underdog" campaign. The Gate created the 30-second spots, which feature a CGI character called Underdog who is voiced by Joe Pasquale. Brian Blessed also lends his voice to the ads, which dramatise situations where someone tries to claim compensation after they have been injured. The TV spots are supported by social media and search advertising. They were created by Dave Trott and Gordon Smith. The production company was Aardman.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes