TBWA awarded global ad contract for BNY Mellon
TBWA\Worldwide has been awarded the global strategic and creative advertising account for investment management company BNY Mellon, following a competitive pitch.
Peter Souter: "This is a wildly exciting opportunity"
TBWA will be responsible for developing globaly digital, TV and print campaigns that highlight BNY Mellon's ability to manage, service and power global investments.
The global account, thought to be worth in the region of $30m, was previously held by the Omnicom-owned business-to-business communcations specialist Doremus & Co.
TBWA's London and New York offices collaborated on the pitch and the account will be run from New York, using the same collaborative model.
Judy Hu, chief marketing officer, BNY Mellon, said: "TBWA showed us stand-out strategic direction and great creative, as well as a truly collaborative global approach. We’re looking forward to partnering with them on cross-platform efforts that help us build our global brand."
Peter Souter, chief creative officer, TBWA\London, said: "This is a wildly exciting opportunity to help BNY Mellon receive the additional global brand recognition that it has earned through its incredible history and recent success."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London