Virgin Mobile rolls out YouTube campaign controlled by blinking
Twenty five different YouTube spots have been created for a Virgin Mobile campaign that allows the viewer to switch between each one by blinking.
Virgin Mobile claims the technology for the BlinkWashing campaign, which ties in with a user’s webcam, has never been used before and is a method of delivering advertising that gives the consumer "complete control".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)