Virgin Mobile rolls out YouTube campaign controlled by blinking
Twenty five different YouTube spots have been created for a Virgin Mobile campaign that allows the viewer to switch between each one by blinking.
Virgin Mobile claims the technology for the BlinkWashing campaign, which ties in with a user’s webcam, has never been used before and is a method of delivering advertising that gives the consumer "complete control".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)