Virgin Mobile rolls out YouTube campaign controlled by blinking
Twenty five different YouTube spots have been created for a Virgin Mobile campaign that allows the viewer to switch between each one by blinking.
Virgin Mobile claims the technology for the BlinkWashing campaign, which ties in with a user’s webcam, has never been used before and is a method of delivering advertising that gives the consumer "complete control".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)