Perrier Jouët designs new champagne for affluent young nightclubbers
Affluent young Americans are the target audience of Perrier Jouët's new Nuit Blanche champagne sub-brand that will be sold in nightclubs and revamps the company's century-old design with a new "edgy" look.
The hand-drawn anemone flower, which has been part of the Perrier Jouët brand since being created by Belle-Epouqe artist Émile Gallé in 1902, has been redesigned with "fresh green, white and gold" outlines to create a more dynamic feel.
Company: Pernod Ricard
Brand: Perrier Jouët
Agency: Coley Porter Bell
Designer: Stephen Bell
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London