Top 10 ads of the week: Argos aliens steam past meerkats to take top spot
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Argos: most recalled ad
Argos is at number one in our countdown this week, while Comparethemarket.com takes second place with a thrilling spot starring special agent Maiya the meerkat.
In joint third place in our top 10 are Weight Watchers and Asda, while Skoda's latest comes in at five.
Agency/TV Buyer: CHI&Partners/Mindshare
Agency/TV Buyer: VCCP/ZenithOptimedia
Brand: Weight Watchers
Agency/TV Buyer: Saatchi & Saatchi/OMD
Agency/TV Buyer:Saatchi & Saatchi/Carat
Agency/TV Buyer: Fallon/MediaCom
Agency/TV Buyer: St Lukes/OMD
Brand: Currys/PC World
Agency/TV Buyer: M&C Saatchi/Walker Media
Agency/TV Buyer: 171 Worldwide/M2M
Brand: Cadbury Crispello
Agency/TV Buyer: Fallon/PHD
Brand: Heinz Beanz
Agency/TV Buyer: Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO/Vizeum
Adwatch research was conducted from 12 - 16 September 2013 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire