Samsung uses action-packed shorts to showcase Galaxy S4
Freerunners, a BMX stunt rider, a magician, a food blogger, an Aardman animator and his band have all used Samsung's S4 handsets to video their antics for a digital campaign promoting the range.
The 12 energetic short films, which debut on Samsung’s YouTube channel, showcase the photography capabilities of the S4 Collection, comprising its flagship Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S4 Active, Galaxy S4 Zoom and Galaxy Mega.
Client: Simon Stanford, vice-president of IT & mobile division, Samsung
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Mobile Developer - £40-50K P/A, with benefits Fill Recruitment Ltd £40-50K P/A, with benefits, Colchester - Essex
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, South East region