PruProtect reviews creative strategy
PruProtect, the life insurance and serious illness cover arm of Prudential, is reviewing its creative marketing agencies.
PruProtect: reviews creative strategy
PruProtect is running the pitch, which is still in its early stages, itself. A number of ad agencies have been contacted about the brief.
The Leeds-based interactive agency Curve works with PruProtect, as does the integrated agency Geronimo. Leagas Delaney is the incumbent for parent brand Prudential and that relationship is not affected.
Previous marketing initiatives from PruProtect, which was launched in 2007, include striking a partnership with rugby union star Jonny Wilkinson as a "vitality ambassador", to promote its programmes.
Other ambassadors include Olympic gold medallist Jessica Ennis and Sebastian Coe.
A spokeswoman for PruProtect said: "We are simply reviewing our marketing agencies at the moment, so we are exploring other agencies."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London