PruProtect reviews creative strategy
PruProtect, the life insurance and serious illness cover arm of Prudential, is reviewing its creative marketing agencies.
PruProtect: reviews creative strategy
PruProtect is running the pitch, which is still in its early stages, itself. A number of ad agencies have been contacted about the brief.
The Leeds-based interactive agency Curve works with PruProtect, as does the integrated agency Geronimo. Leagas Delaney is the incumbent for parent brand Prudential and that relationship is not affected.
Previous marketing initiatives from PruProtect, which was launched in 2007, include striking a partnership with rugby union star Jonny Wilkinson as a "vitality ambassador", to promote its programmes.
Other ambassadors include Olympic gold medallist Jessica Ennis and Sebastian Coe.
A spokeswoman for PruProtect said: "We are simply reviewing our marketing agencies at the moment, so we are exploring other agencies."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...