EE "Bacon don't buffer" by Poke
Kevin Bacon meets the celebrity chef Jamie Oliver in a new online spot for EE. Poke created the work as part of a digital partnership with YouTube. In the film, EE’s brand ambassador Bacon goes head-to-head with Oliver to see who can make the best bacon sandwich. Oliver dominates the competition until he freezes and the video appears to buffer. Unaffected by the glitch, Bacon then takes over and creates an impressive sandwich. At the end, he tells Oliver: "Bacon don’t buffer." The ad, which promotes EE’s 4G network, was created by Gavin Fox and directed by Chris Faith through Fresh One Productions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London