EE "Bacon don't buffer" by Poke
Kevin Bacon meets the celebrity chef Jamie Oliver in a new online spot for EE. Poke created the work as part of a digital partnership with YouTube. In the film, EE’s brand ambassador Bacon goes head-to-head with Oliver to see who can make the best bacon sandwich. Oliver dominates the competition until he freezes and the video appears to buffer. Unaffected by the glitch, Bacon then takes over and creates an impressive sandwich. At the end, he tells Oliver: "Bacon don’t buffer." The ad, which promotes EE’s 4G network, was created by Gavin Fox and directed by Chris Faith through Fresh One Productions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...