Havas Media scoops £7m Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard, the owner of Absolut Vodka and Malibu, has awarded its UK media planning and buying business to Havas Media after a final contest against the incumbent, Vizeum.
Malibu: owner appoints Havas Media to planning and buying business
Goodstuff Communications was involved at an earlier stage of the process.
Havas Media had handled the business before Vizeum’s appointment in 2006. A spokesman for the agency, whose sister shop Havas Worldwide works on Pernod Ricard’s advertising, declined to comment.
Patrick Venning, the marketing director at Pernod Ricard UK, said: "We are currently undertaking negotiations and will be in a position to announce the appointed agency shortly."
Pernod Ricard spent £6.9 million on media in the year to September 2012, according to Nielsen.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London