Havas Media scoops £7m Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard, the owner of Absolut Vodka and Malibu, has awarded its UK media planning and buying business to Havas Media after a final contest against the incumbent, Vizeum.
Malibu: owner appoints Havas Media to planning and buying business
Goodstuff Communications was involved at an earlier stage of the process.
Havas Media had handled the business before Vizeum’s appointment in 2006. A spokesman for the agency, whose sister shop Havas Worldwide works on Pernod Ricard’s advertising, declined to comment.
Patrick Venning, the marketing director at Pernod Ricard UK, said: "We are currently undertaking negotiations and will be in a position to announce the appointed agency shortly."
Pernod Ricard spent £6.9 million on media in the year to September 2012, according to Nielsen.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...