Mercedes uses disco chickens to prove driving comfort
We've all heard of doing the funky chicken, but Mercedes-Benz has gone one step further by creating some fowl dance moves to the sounds of disco classic "Upside Down" by Diana Ross.
Mercedez-Benz: doing the funky chicken
The ad shows that chickens do not move their heads when being moved around, due to a lack of an ocular system, and compares the attribute to Mercedes-Benz’ "Magic Body Control" suspension system.
Agency: Jung Von Matt
Creatives: Peter Waibel, Robert Herter, Lukasz Brzozowsk, Lucas Osis, Nico Baumann
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex