Diageo opens Johnnie Walker 'whisky embassy' in Seoul
A luxury 'whisky embassy' has opened in South Korea featuring a sculpture by Byoungho Kim that spans six floors of the building and is in the shape of whisky droplets reducing in size until one single droplet remains, representing the purity of a Johnnie Walker blend.
Diageo has previously opened ‘Johnnie Walker Houses’ in
Brand: Johnnie Walker
Client: James Thompson, managing director of Global Reserve at Diageo
Designer: David Palmer and Chris Myers
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London