Diageo opens Johnnie Walker 'whisky embassy' in Seoul
A luxury 'whisky embassy' has opened in South Korea featuring a sculpture by Byoungho Kim that spans six floors of the building and is in the shape of whisky droplets reducing in size until one single droplet remains, representing the purity of a Johnnie Walker blend.
Diageo has previously opened ‘Johnnie Walker Houses’ in
Brand: Johnnie Walker
Client: James Thompson, managing director of Global Reserve at Diageo
Designer: David Palmer and Chris Myers
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Creative Artworker Purple Consultancy £28000 - £36000 per annum, London