Diageo opens Johnnie Walker 'whisky embassy' in Seoul
A luxury 'whisky embassy' has opened in South Korea featuring a sculpture by Byoungho Kim that spans six floors of the building and is in the shape of whisky droplets reducing in size until one single droplet remains, representing the purity of a Johnnie Walker blend.
Diageo has previously opened ‘Johnnie Walker Houses’ in
Brand: Johnnie Walker
Client: James Thompson, managing director of Global Reserve at Diageo
Designer: David Palmer and Chris Myers
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London