Posterscope expands NFC and QR offering with mobile partnership
Posterscope, the out-of-home specialist has partnered with mobile company Proxama to extend its services in the Near Field Communication (NFC) and QR sectors.
James Davies: chief strategy officer at Posterscope
The new services will be available through Posterscope's Hyperspace innovations group.
The partnership will use Proxama's TapPoint platform to deliver "real-time web-based reporting" and content management solution that provides aggregated interaction data across all NFC or QR code-enabled out-of-home media inventory, including clients' owned media assets, such as in-store NFC promotions.
James Davies, the chief strategy officer at Posterscope, said: "By increasing our commitment to the building of integrated mobile and OOH experiences, Posterscope, in combination with the capabilities of our media and creative agency partners, will continue to create market-leading innovations that bring genuine value to both brands and consumers."
The platform will be integrated with Posterscope's wider planning tools, and the combined data will be used to "identify optimum locations for mobile interaction campaigns", according to the OOH specialist.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Integrated Designer (Marketing) Premier Media £35,000 pa, Central London
- Digital Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30 - £38 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £37000 - £45000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Digital Account Manger Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Payments Solutions Strategy Manager Stopgap £45000 - £65000 per annum, City of London