Top 10 social brands: Curve-screen smartphones keep Samsung on top in September
Social media analyst Starcount looks at the world's most popular brands on social media in September.
Samsung: this month's top social brand
September saw Samsung retain the top spot in the global chart after adding a whopping 2m new Facebook fans.
National Geographic's announcement that it would be showing Giant Pandas 3D in cinemas next year propelled it into second place with 16m YouTube views.
Elsewhere, Google moved up one spot on last month into fifth place, with over 300,000 new Twitter followers, while Instagram's iOS7 upgrade saw it grab over 2m new followers on its own official Instagram page.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London